102 Million Doses, 35 Years, 4,700 Health Professionals
Decades of Medical Use Shows Safety and Efficacy
The peptides in AminoSculpt have been trusted by over 4,700 physicians, clinics, hospitals and health professionals for over 35 years. Doctor's prefer them because they’ve provided consistent results over decades of use. And, they’re even used by patients with serious health problems because of their proven safety record.
Pure Type 1 Collagen Peptides, Nothing More
AminoSculpt's peptides are made from pure, Type 1 collagen. While there are 28 different types of collagen in the body, 90% of it is Type 1. The weight of published scientific research supports Type 1 collagen, making it a solid choice.
Liquid Collagen Peptides are Preferred
Doctors prefer peptides in liquid form. Why? First, liquid peptides have been the subject of the most rigorous scientific research and the subject of more patents than any other form. These peptides are also enzymatically hydrolyzed in-house for maximum absorption. Liquids are also ready-to-use and do not have to be mixed with food or juice. Plus, they provide the most collagen in the smallest size. Finally, they’re safer to take than powders and pills with no danger of choking, or difficulty swallowing.
What's Inside of AminoSculpt Sugar-Free?
- CollaPure™: A highly concentrated dose of the original medical-grade collagen peptides. We start with carefully-sourced, certified grass-fed bovine bone. Then, in our FDA-inspected facility in the United States, we use natural fruit enzymes to hydrolyze it down into di- and tri-peptides for near total absorption.
- Vegetable Glycerin: Remember old soda fountains? When the flavored syrups were added to drinks, they would sink to the bottom of your glass. We use Vegetable Glycerin to help the natural flavors mix with the liquid collagen to prevent this from happening.
- Malic Acid, Phosphoric Acid: When you bite into a lemon, it's tart right? We use small amounts of these acids to add a bit of mouth-watering tartness to AminoSculpt's natural fruit flavors.
- Stevia Leaf: A natural sweetener with zero calories. Don't like Stevia? Give us a chance and you'll be pleasantly surprised.
- Polylysine: This powerful natural preservative helps protect you from dangerous microorganisms that can grow in a nutrient rich environment (like liquid protein).